Perfect Historic St. Charles location for professional/business office. Listed on National Register of Historic Places. Fully furnished. Low maintenance 1895 brick and stone construction, on double lot in St. Charles' historic midtown area, two blocks from county courthouse. Zoned commercial or residential. Up to 6 offices available. Hardwired for internet and phone system. Detached one-car garage and adjacent private stamped concrete parking pad for up to four more vehicles. Beautiful architecture. Hardwood floors. Stain and leaded glass windows and doors. Crown molding and antique chandeliers throughout. Wrought iron and privacy fencing. Sun porch. Imported Italian carved marble fireplace with gas logs in waiting room. Full basement for storage, with concrete floors lined with elevated wood and melamine shelving. Expansive Romanstone patios for outdoor meetings or events. Exquisitely landscaped.
Listing courtesy of Rubin Realty.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified