Historic St. Charles, on the bank of the Missouri River just west of St. Louis county, was founded in 1765 as Les Petites Côtes, "The Little Hills" by a French Canadian fur trader named Louis Blanchetter. St. Charles was also the last stop by Lewis and Clark before heading out to the "uncivilized" west in 1804.
Today, the historic main street is alive with shops and restaurants in the in the many preserved historic buildings. Old town St. Charles real estate features many historic homes with architecure influenced by it's past as well as more modern homes as well.
This Saint Charles one-story home offers a patio, and a two-car garage. This home has been virtually staged to illustrate its potential.